Experienced in both functional and Object-oriented programming with a good knowledge of data structures and algorithm. over 5 years experience in both frontend and backend development
I develop and manage Electronic Medical Records Systems and other Health Information Systems. I analyse and report health data, using best practices to improve efficiency and achieve project goals.
I carry out data cleaning and analyze healthcare data using a range of analytical processes and tools. I build dynamic data dashboards and tools to visualize and report data for program use and decision making
I am passionate about creating high-quality and visually appealing user interfaces which are scalable and responsive. I have been building frontend components and user interfaces for over five (5) years using frontend technologies, libraries and frameworks.
My skills in front-end engineering include:
I am conversant with backend technologies, creating RESTful APIs, implementing software logic, Application Packaging and deployment, and CI/CD. I also design and maintain SQL and NoSQL databases.
My skills in backend engineering include:
- Handle software logic, develop algorithm and implementation of backend features.
- Design and maintain SQL databases.
- Create RESTful APIs using NodeJs and ExpressJs
- Freelance Full-stack developer developing websites and web applications for individual clients and organizations.
- Leveraged remote work opportunities to embark on projects for remote clients.
- Built personal projects to showcase skills while learning new technologies.
- Volunteered remotely as a web developer for non-profit/charity organizations.
- Collaborated with team members on the development and deployment of electronic medical records systems and other health information software
- Maintained high-level knowledge of current and emerging technology development and applications.
- Developed customized and reusable frontend components for user interfaces.
- Built and maintained APIs using ExpressJs and MySQL databases.
- Participated in new technology rollouts, following mandated technical change procedures to maintain smooth transitions.
- Participated in the migration of data from legacy EMR to an Open Source and complaint EMR
- Managed hardware inventory tracking system, monitoring deployed hardware and confirming proper hardware collection after use.
- Provided on-site and remote technical assistance to end-users of health information systems.
- Maintained and deployed standardized software packages for deployment on systems across facilities.
- Collaborated with team members to write SQL scripts to abstract data from MYSQL databases
- Analyzed business process issues and/or problems and recommend possible solutions based on findings; suggested designs, tests, and implements, of the solutions.
- Produced requirement definition documents and work with software development teams to ensure requirements are met.
- Carried out UAT on software applications to ensure they function appropraitely.
- Maintained and troubleshoot IT infrastructures.
- Managed SQL Server: Wrote queries to extract data, carried out database maintenance tasks.
- Managed TV quiz application software during game-show
Inter-personal, Active Listening, Public Speaking and Presentation
Calmness, Perseverance in face of challenges, Focus, Tolerance, Understanding and Support
Easily adapt to positive changes. Embrace new ideas and open to changes in company/team culture, especially in a fast-paced industry.
Creative & Critical Thinker
Think through problems and solve them using the most effective solutions. Create alternative solutions without re-inventing the wheel.
Problem Solver & Strong Analyst
Identify and fix technical issues through analytical methods and devise helpful solutions.
Good Time Manager
Task breakdown and setting timer for each task based on priority and complexity. Setting Timelines and Deadlines.
Available for remote
or freelance opportunities
Do you have an exciting Web project you need
Send me an email or contact me via any of
my contact channels.